Free Knitting Pattern in Scalloped Pattern
Perfect to hold your soap and hang in the shower, this scrubbie is also designed to fit on your hand. It makes a very versatile gift!
US Size 7 needles
Cotton Yarn, such as Lily Sugar and Cream
P2, *s1, k2, psso*, p2.
K2, *p1, yo, p1*, k2.
P2, *k3, p2*, p2
K2, *p3, k2,* k2
- Cast on 52 stitches.
- Repeat scalloped pattern 11 times.
- Knit 10 rows SS.
- Bind off.
- Make a loose crochet chain about 35 stitches (or a 10 inch i-cord). Add tassles to the ends of the tie. Weave the tie into the open spaces of the top scalloped pattern.
- * * - Repeat from * to * until the last two stitches.
- s - slip stitch knitwise (See video instruction.)
- psso - pass slipped stitch over (video)
- yo - yarn over (video)