Bath Mitt and Soap Sack
Free Knitting Pattern in Scalloped Pattern
Perfect to hold your soap and hang in the shower, this scrubbie is also designed to fit on your hand. It makes a very versatile gift!
US Size 7 needles
Cotton Yarn, such as Lily Sugar and Cream
P2, *s1, k2, psso*, p2.
K2, *p1, yo, p1*, k2.
P2, *k3, p2*, p2
K2, *p3, k2,* k2
- Cast on 52 stitches.
- Repeat scalloped pattern 11 times.
- Knit 10 rows SS.
- Bind off.
- Make a loose crochet chain about 35 stitches (or a 10 inch i-cord). Add tassles to the ends of the tie. Weave the tie into the open spaces of the top scalloped pattern.
- * * - Repeat from * to * until the last two stitches.
- s - slip stitch knitwise (See video instruction.)
- psso - pass slipped stitch over (video)
- yo - yarn over (video)